...otherwise known as Aelia is bored, and likes the sound of her own
To the dickhead who saw that at least eight people were running for the 8.04 train, and thus deliberately got in our way and started walking really really slowly in order to make us miss it? Way to be a cock. I hope karma comes and bites you on the arse.
Also, seriously people? Having a massive screaming argument with your signifigant other in the middle of the train? Not cool. Keep that kind of shit at home. We really, reaaaaally don't want to hear the gory details about how you hate him and how he is crap at sex at half eight in the morning. GTFO.
2) Thread crocheting is a bitch. My fingers are really rather sore from a) continually ramming the metal hook into them, and b) holy shit that thread is tough. I am however determined to make this.
I may or may not take a break from it to make the ridiculously bright purple beret I feel I need. Needs moar purple.
3) Speaking of crochet, I really want to make something for the november theme on GoS but I am not sure what. Would a stack of crocheted granny square blankets on various meshes fit the theme and be desirable? I was thinking too of a bunch of really long, vintage-y broomstick skirts on a new shiney mesh I am working on, but idk. I want to make a bunch of Gypsy Moon skirts on it too, but that definately isn't really thrifty.
4) It is wierdly difficult to remember how to make sims stuff after a month or two of not. I tried to retexture a hair last night, and failed so hard. >< I also had a huge, mental, todo list,and I have utterly forgotten it all.
I know learning how to hair mesh was on the list. Yes. I want to go back and remake that teeny pigtail mesh I tried months back to be less sucky, and I really want to try my hand at some decent dreadlock meshes, starting with a dreadlock updo. I have a character I want to sim, and Nouk's long dreads get a little boring after a while (never mind that they are too long for her)
5) Speaking of forgetting how to do things, I have utterly lost my ability to draw :( This greatly disappoints and upsets me as I used to be quite good at it. It is my mission over the break to regain my previous skill. You lot do not mind if I occasionally spam you with drawings?
6) I don't really have a six, but I am bored senseless, and embassrassed because my class just watched my film, and it is shit in comparison. I will have to leave the room tomorrow night when it comes on, because it is so crap. :( It is also my mission over the break to improve my animations skills, so that I might obtain a job in the industry, and more importantly, obtain my awesome goal of making animated feature films of people's books and comics, that ARE ACTUALLY TO THE FUCKING BOOK. I have always wanted, say, just one adaptation of an Agatha Christie novel that does not make me RAEGFACE at the stupid and arbitary changes that they seem to think are needed. Plus I think drawing Poirot and Hastings would be hilariously fun.
Er yes, that is all. I will stop spamming you with random crap, and do something constructive. I will attempt to make the next post here actually sims related.